FOX Project Logistics: Brazilian Experts in Project Cargo
Managing project logistics demands effectively require the assistance of a specialized team with wide experience in conducting this kind of operation. In other words, although the logistics market may seem saturated, with many options of freight forwarders available in each country, only a few are actually eligible to handle dangerous, over-dimensioned and sensitive cargoes.
FOX Brasil is seen as an expert in the development of project cargo operations in Brazil. With a department exclusively dedicated to attending project logistics demands, our professionals have all the knowledge necessary to design, plan, execute and manage complete logistics projects. Combining this expertise with state-of-the-art equipment that includes cranes, forklifts, and special lifting devices, we provide customers with a one-stop logistics solution in Brazil.
By counting on our assistance, we will guide you through all the stages of your project, from defining the ideal route, equipment and modal of transportation for your cargo to ensuring it gets delivered safely and on time at its final destination. With a deep understanding of Brazilian customs laws and requirements, our team also performs consultancy services on customs procedures and strategies. Everything to guarantee that your cargo gets the care it deserves while under our supervision!
See the stages of our project logistics operations:
- Project planning – Our team carefully studies your demand and defines the main aspects that will shape it, such as the route, timeframe, transportation methods and equipment necessary to ship it.
- Engineering studies – Once we have presented the project to the customer and received their approval, we will proceed to conduct surveys, structural and geometrical studies of viability, making sure that we are ready to properly handle all challenges involved in the operation.
- Hiring the equipment – At this stage, we will be in charge of hiring and managing the equipment necessary to handle your cargo onsite, such as cranes, forklifts, and special lifting devices.
- Specialized consultancy – We will instruct the customer about all customs documentation, procedures and strategies to guarantee that they take all actions necessary for a smooth clearance of their cargo.
- Developing the operation – This part is when we will actually execute the operation, personally taking care of all processes involved in it, such as managing the equipment, conducting assembling, crating, packing and inventory works, loading or unloading operations, onsite surveillance, and delivery and discharge at job sites.
- Follow-up of the operation – Our job is not complete once the operation is finished on our side. We will perform a comprehensive follow-up of the operation, hearing the customer’s feedback, analyzing the outcome and elaborating a complete performance report with data that help us to constantly improve our work conduct.
Our project logistics services comprehend:
- Domestic and worldwide insurance coverage
- Bespoke logistic and transport solutions;
- Air, Land & Sea transportation;
- Break Bulk, RoRo, over-dimensioned and sensitive cargoes, part, and full charters.
We are members of the following international Project Specialist Networks:
With such a complete range of project logistics solutions, FOX Brasil is the most suitable option to handle your project cargo in Brazil! Combining innovation, specialized expertise in the Brazilian market & competitive rates, our services meet the highest standards of quality and are in perfect harmony with the current requirements of the segment.
Contact our team to learn more about this service!